We are leading Enterprise Service Management Company developing and delivering IT services worldwide. Quantify results with us by streamlining processes and customized workflows. Automation is the new era of this world, but one’s initiative as well as understanding of the systems and processes is the crux of successful business. Input Zero is a great platform to showcase your talent, grow your knowledge, gain experiences, be a part of fun activities and jovial working environment. We welcome everyone initiating from designers to builders, problem solvers to innovators and much more.
Apply For Job
Location - Pune , Gurgaon , Bangalore
- Must have end to endprojectmanagement experience
- Should be excellent in Project Delivery methodology and well versed with Software development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of estimation tools and planners.
- Excellent in customer handling, driving customer success & satisfaction.
- Must have experience in handling large and complex IT developmentprojects.
- Managing Teams - provide leadership, management, and technical vision to the entire business line
- Background: ITIL , PMP , Agile practitioner
- Experience in Servicenow/ Remedy/ service management projects would be added advantage.
- Should know planning and Escalation management
- Must have experience in Team building and managing
- Problem Solver and must have Technical understanding on Cloud Management, Digital transformation, AI ,ML
- Experience in Product development is an added Advantage
Activities & Deliverables
- Production of solution design documentation across workstream delivery projects
- Work with colleagues across the programme to support the architectural vision, strategy and roadmap
- Work with senior team members to identify, plan, develop and deliver services
- Guide the choice of technologies and products for the workstream project solutions, ensuring that Defra’s architectural standards, principles and patterns are applied consistently and that architectural governance (ADA) is followed
- Ensure that the business and service impacts of project solutions are understood and considered
- Within the programme / architectural governance processes, identify, report and manage risks, issues and dependencies on workstream solutions
- Ensure timely reporting of progress on architectural deliverables and into programme governance
- Such other duties and objectives as are commensurate with the role and as advised by the line manager (or other leader)
Skills and Experience
In particular the candidate should have excellent and demonstrable skills and experience delivering solutions in a challenging delivery environment, desirably in a public sector context. Candidates will need:
- A passion for fast moving, agile delivery environments
- The confidence and interpersonal skills to become the trusted advisor to business and delivery counterparts
- A collaborative and team-building attitude
- A pragmatic view of architectural and technical purity against delivery and cost pressures
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- Experienced in Enterprise Architecture frameworks and standards, such as TOGAF and ArchiMate
- Experienced in working in iServer would be desirable
- Existing Security Clearances (SC) would be desirable
- System Delivery using Node.JS, Java and related technologies and application styles (including Web, Batch and component Integration using Micro-services, APIs, SOA, Web services, JSON, etc.)
- Broad experience of Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Continuous Integration and Delivery techniques and technologies
- Infrastructure as Code
- Performance and operability testing
- Data management including SQL, XML, JSON and distributed transaction integrity
- Identity and role-based access solutions
- Highly secure public sector services
- Utilising common/shared platform services, internal and external (e.g. GDS common platforms)
- Specific experience in MS Dynamics, Azure AD and Dell Boomi would be advantageous
- Participate in the creation and definition of Enterprise Reference Data Architecture, standard enterprise data management and enterprise data architecture processes and deliverables.
- Collaborate with the business, its applications, solutions, and with technical architects to understand the implications of respective architectures on data architecture
- Drive standardization and simplification across the enterprise, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets.
- Develop and implement data policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines concerning data collection, access, and management.
- Identify objects and data elements to be managed, specify the policies and business rules for how master data is created and maintained, describe any hierarchies, taxonomies, or other relationships important to organising or classifying objects, and document data-stewardship responsibilities
- Define enterprise architectures for Data Warehouse, Master Data/Reference Data, integration for data and transaction processing.
- Build the enterprise conceptual and logical data models for analytics, operational and data mart structures in accordance with industry best practices model(s).
- Assist in maintaining the assessment and inventory of the existing enterprise-level data environment.
- Design and develop a strategy for Data archiving.
- Works with business process experts to help identify functional requirements and supports data mapping with proper technical analysis
- Analyse, define and document system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, auditing, reporting requirements and production configuration.
- Produce relevant technical artefacts to describe the solution, obtaining approval from appropriate Architectural Governance bodies.
- Establish regular interactions with the Divisional Director IT, Corporate Director Resources and Corporate Director Governance
- Play a key role in the establishment and running of the Technical Design Authority
Key Skills required
As a Data Architect you will have:
- Substantial knowledge of the application of ICT architecture principles for driving meta data architecture and master data management solutions
- Substantial knowledge of at least one design method and a practical knowledge of other design methods and how to apply these to complex requirements.
- Practical knowledge of local government or transferable knowledge from other large and complex organisations.
- Practical knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in designing complex systems, including discovering and analysing requirements analysis, understanding the context, identifying and assessing alternative solutions for data management and selecting technologies and advising on configuration.
- Extensive experience of activities within primary discipline such as Master Data management, Metadata Management and Data Governance.
- Extensive experience of Service based solutions designed to hosted in the cloud.
- Extensive experience of selecting and applying design methods appropriate to varying and complex situations.
- Extensive experience of developing and implementing principles, standards, policies, procedures, roadmaps guidance and controls.
- Extensive and proven experience in Conceptual, Logical, and Physical Database architectures, design patterns, best practices, and programming techniques around relational modelling, dimensional modelling and data integration
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft
- Experience providing solutions within a similar system
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Dynamics 365
We are recruiting for a Cloud Architect to join our Architecture service line, working across
our digital technology and project management teams to deliver cloud-based solutions for
our clients. Our Cloud Architects work alongside clients and partner organisations to deliver cloud native services for our customers. Our Architects also support internal development
initiatives and new sales opportunities. This position will deliver exciting projects for our
customers and help shape the Architecture service line.
The successful candidate will lead the development of Cloud services. They will work with
colleagues and customers across a range of disciplines to implement digital solutions that
meet the needs of our clients. The role will be customer facing and provide specialist
knowledge of cloud architecture to develop appropriate cloud infrastructure solutions from design and development through to application migration and maintenance.
- Lead the development of cloud solutions for our clients, within budget and on time
- Design, implement and maintain cloud native services
- Manage stakeholders from a wide range of backgrounds
- Write and review technical designs
- Ensure adherence to relevant policies and standards
- Liaise with internal/external clients in order to analyse business procedures, clarify
clients' requirements, and define the scope of existing software, hardware, and
- Undertake feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and
benefits, and presents proposals to clients
- Communicate the impact of emerging technologies to clients and advise upon the
potential introduction of such technology
- Examine existing business models and flows of data and designs functional
specifications and test plans for new systems in order to meet client’s needs
- Research, analyse, evaluate and monitor network infrastructure and performance
- Experienced at designing public and private cloud solutions at an enterprise level
- Able to select the most appropriate Cloud provider and services to meet the project
- Experience with a range of cloud programming and management tools
- Demonstrable knowledge of a breadth of application architectures and how different
cloud infrastructures support them
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of describing a technical subject to a non-technical audience
- Willingness to travel to client sites
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Cloud Architecture qualifications (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP or others)
- Experience of a variety of programming and scripting languages
- Exposure to Containerisation technologies
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
Your activities will include drawing up a clear project plan based on our own project
methodology. You ensure that the project scope, budget, planning, and customer
satisfaction are monitored. You manage the project group together with the
implementation team of the customer. Furthermore, you take care of the contact with the
internal organization, because it is important that the customer expectations and what we
have to deliver are in line. At the end of the project, you ensure a good evaluation, in which
learning moments are discussed and secured for the next project. You respond
professionally to threatening escalations and you take care of the coaching of consultants.
Further, you will undertake project/program management activities focused on the
implementation of the Solution.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and
ensuring technical feasibility.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Participate in and facilitate workshops.
- Report on progress and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Clarify a client's system specifications, understand their work practices and the nature
of their business, travel to customer sites, liaise with staff at all levels of a client
- Meet with clients to determine requirements, work with clients to define the scope of
a project, plan timescales and the resources needed
- Present solutions in written or oral reports, help clients with change-management
activities, purchase systems where appropriate, design, test, install and monitor new
- Define software, hardware and network requirements, analyse IT requirements within
companies and give independent and objective advice on the use of IT, develop agreed
solutions and implement new systems
- Prepare documentation and present progress reports to customers, organise training
for users and other consultants, be involved in sales and support, and where
appropriate, maintain contact with client organisations
- Identify potential clients and build and maintain contacts.
- Collaborative Team Player
An influencer with a proven track record of delivery
- Experience managing complex projects
- Previous experience of working on an ERP implementation would be highly
advantageous e.g. Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Strategic thinking alongside operational management of complex projects
- Professional Qualification (e.g. Prince or Agile)
£32,000 - £40,000 a year
The social media & digital specialist intern is the voice (and face!) of organisation to the UK
community. You must embody the brand and be able to articulate our naturally friendly
brand positioning, mission and values. You will be responsible for all people interaction
across owned social and digital channels, including Instagram and Tik Tok. You will have a
real understanding of how to authentically connect with people and a knack of creating
share-worthy moments is a must to help us build our community.
- Discusses business methods, products or services and targets customer group
with employer or client in order to identify marketing requirements.
- Establishes an appropriate quantitative and qualitative market research
methodology and prepares proposals outlining programmes of work and details
- Collates and interprets findings of market research and presents results to
- Discusses possible changes that need to be made in terms of design, price,
packaging, promotion etc. in light of market research with appropriate
- Briefs advertising team on client requirements, monitors the progress of
advertising campaigns and liaises with client on potential modifications.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
- Manage all social media networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter,
Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube on a daily basis. Modifying material to fit
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling
tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Semrush, and Asana.
- Implement, and manage new competitions and initiatives that promote your
organization and brand.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media
posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report performance on social media platforms using
tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of
measuring social media activity.
- Analyse competitor activity & recommend improvements to increase
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing
campaigns across all digital networks.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts, including SEO, email, social media,
and display ads.
- Create, manage, and improve the company’s social media presence, Identify
patterns and insights, and then improve spending and performance based on
- Make a list of new and innovative growth tactics, work with internal teams to
develop landing pages and improve the user experience & prepare accurate
reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, people loving, creative, team player and incredibly
organised self-starter with a can-do attitude
- A social media guru who is actively on all the social media platforms and totally
get the nuances of how to use different features across channels to engage
- You have a way with words. writing creative copy is second nature to you.
- Starting out in your career and have big ambitions to do great things; experience
where you’ve engaged people, developed creative copy or content and kept
close to social media and pop culture trends is a real asset.
- Curiosity – you’re going to be asked to dive in with all parts of the hello business,
and your innate hunger to learn will help us overcome our challenges.
- A learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team & the world around
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication.
- You’re always thinking about how to help the team around you. it’s we, not me.
- You care a ton about the environment and about the product choices you make.
- You have ideals as well as ideas.
- You’re nimble, you’ve got grit, you’re comfortable in a fast and fluid environment
£24,500 - £28,500 a year
The Network Consultant will be a key part of the team, split across leading project delivery,
designs and stakeholder management. The right person will deliver planning of mid to large
scale enterprise networking environments, working across project deployments, including
design and implementation across complex LAN, WLAN and Cisco DNA environments.
- Delivering structured Project Risk Assessments using the agreed ISRA (Information
Security Risk Assessment) procedures
- Responding to (inbound) and/or seeking (outbound) KYS (Know Your Supplier)
requests and questionnaires
- Undertaking onsite/remote security audit and assurance activities on third party
suppliers where requested to do so by the business
- Assist the Head of Cyber Risk and Assurance in developing, maintaining and
improving operating procedures for all service catalogue items under the cyber risk
and assurance service line
- Supporting and/or delivering Cyber Due Diligence (DD) activities for Mergers &
Acquisitions (M&A) in accordance with agreed Cyber DD procedures
- Identifying and communicating appropriate security recommendations and solutions
following due diligence and/or risk assessment activities, including relevant and
pragmatic recommendations on options and risk-based approaches
- Continually understanding and ensuring alignment (as applicable to businesses and
activities being assessed) to agreed cyber security polices, standards and minimum
controls (and where applicable, industry standards at a technical level i.e. CIS), to
ensure that the business operates within agreed risk appetites for information
security, data and cyber.
- Supporting the Head of Risk and Assurance with metrics and reporting relating to the
team’s services, risks and issues and wider cyber governance obligations as part of
- Provide security SME advice, guidance and support for all change gateways including
attending design and change board meetings where requested
Skills & Experience
- 3 years experience working in managed services.
- Experience working with LAN and WLAN environments, including implementation.
- Experience in working with Cisco Networks, ideally holding CCNP Enterprise.
- Experience in working with firewalls, ideally Cisco, but equivalent will suffice.
- Delivered large scale projects.
- Have customer liaising experience.
- Experience with Cisco DNAC, and Cisco ISE would be beneficial.
- Must be able to interphase with both technical and non-technical customers.
£25,000 – £35,000 a year
Responsible to design UI , develop and test the website , web portfolio, along with good
experience of online video platform, animated video creation for website and social media.
Candidate should have experience of latest web technologies and testing techniques along with
Agile activities & ceremonies.
Candidate should have experience of managing web portal for TV channels or online radio ,
should have experience of video shoot plan , and strong understanding each activity to make
Diploma, Bachelor’s or Master’s in Information Technology level degree
Working Experience: Min 3-5 years of experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and create creative and engaging website UI.
- Create and test web applications.
- Create, Plan Interactive video shoot and the convert in to final to publish.
- Manage and plan TV industry advertisement video shots or short films
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms.
- Develop, implement, and manage new modules as per the requirements
- Form key relationships with other team across the organization.
- Monitor, track, performance on website platforms using tools such as Google
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and
better ways of measuring development and testing activity.
- Recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Manage, motivate junior staff.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring development and testing
- Work with internal teams to develop landing pages and improve the user
- Work with team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
As a Data Scientist, you will work on a broad range of cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning problems across a variety of industries; On a typical day, you might
● Engage with clients to understand their business context
● Translate business problems into analytical structures and can be solved using statistical/ML techniques
● Develop and enhance algorithms and models to solve a business problem.
● Conduct quantitative analyses and interpret results
● Maintaining all models along with development and updating of code and process documentation
● Interact and collaborate with multiple teams (Consulting & Engineering) and various stakeholders to meet deadlines, to bring Analytical Solutions to life.
What do we expect?
● 3- 5 years of relevant Data Science/Data Analytics experience.
● A passion for writing high-quality code (Python) and the code should be modular, scalable, and free of bugs.
● Comprehensive knowledge of SQL with experience in cloud technologies like AZURE/AWS or GCP and office skills (Excel & PowerPoint)
● Enthuse to collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization.
● Adept understanding of various data science approaches, machine learning algorithms, and statistical methods.